Stead joins Booker after nearly a decade at Infusionsoft, most recently as Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, where he ushered the company to more than 10x growth in both revenue (from $10M to over $100M) and size (from 50 employees to more than 500). He brings extensive experience in every aspect of business operations including sales, marketing, strategic business development, partner programs, and customer loyalty and retention. Previously, Stead held sales and leadership positions at Sage Software.
"Booker is well-positioned to dominate the health, wellness and beauty business management space, with a smart, dynamic team leading the charge. It felt very natural, and a match for my experience working with high-growth companies in Arizona," said Stead. "It's exciting to be a part of shaping Booker's trajectory, and having a real impact on the future of this industry."
The addition of Stead to the team follows the appointment of a series of leaders to Booker's Arizona team over the last six months, including:
- Christine Rogers, Vice President of Sales. Previously at Infusionsoft, Rogers is a seasoned sales executive and Arizona State alum with over 15 years of experience recruiting, training, and managing successful sales teams serving SMBs.
- Brian Raboin, Vice President of Customer Experience, a key focus of Booker's Arizona operation. Raboin has spent more than 15 years managing operations and customer experience in the technology space.
- Tony Spencer, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships. A Phoenix resident for more than 25 years, Spencer has spent the majority of his career guiding companies to maximize strategic initiatives.
- Jason Stephenson, Senior Director, Demand Generation. Stephenson relocated from New York to the Scottsdale office to continue to drive customer acquisition strategy and execution for Booker.
- Kirsten Markson, Director of Marketing and Communications. Markson comes to Booker from Highway Twenty, a Phoenix-based digital marketing agency, where she led strategy and research, and developed campaigns for a number of high profile initiatives.
"Home to the Booker team for more than a year, Arizona has delivered on its promise as a high-tech hub with an incredible pool of talent that's committed to taking our business to the next level," said Josh McCarter, Booker CEO. "We're excited to be part of the growing tech community here and look forward to growing our presence in Arizona significantly in the next year."
Booker joins a number of high-profile tech companies from both coasts that have put down roots in Arizona, offering long-term career opportunities alongside a lower cost of living and strong work-life balance. With a strong presence in both New York and Arizona, Booker expects continued growth, with new partnerships, customers, and capabilities to be unveiled later this year.
Over the last year, the company announced the acquisition of Frederick, offering AI-driven marketing for appointment-based businesses, as well as a partnership with First Data to deliver enhanced point-of-sale capabilities within the Booker platform.
Booker is the leading technology management platform for salons and spas, delivering an end-to-end solution for business owners to compete in the rapidly growing market for local services. Booker offers health, wellness, and beauty businesses an all-in-one solution with online booking, CRM, staff management, and POS, enabling business owners to run and grow their businesses. With offices in New York City and Scottsdale, Arizona, Booker is used by more than 110,000 professionals at 10,000 locations. For more information, visit www.booker.com.