At Booker, we are all about the success of the small business entrepreneur. Somewhere, in someone’s garage, the next game changing business is being incubated! As Inc. Magazine's "The Top Small Business Software for 2015", Booker Software is passionate about helping small business succeed, and are disrupting the ecosystem to make it happen! How? By providing small businesses with the same tools and technologies that normally are only available to large, multinational corporations.
We are totally focused on leveling this playing field, and we think we’re onto something, so do some of the world’s most prominent VC’s, including Bain Capital Ventures, Medina Capital, Revolution Ventures, TDF Ventures, and Grotech Ventures, who have just participated in a successful $35MM funding round. Our strategic partners include some of the world’s most prominent firms in e-commerce: First Data, InfusionSoft, Yelp, and Groupon.
They are betting on us to make this vision a reality, and investors and partners like these can't be wrong!
As Booker’s Partner Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing on programs that excite and grow the Booker Referral Partner community. This role engages in constant communication with both internal and external stake holders, collateral creation, recruiting and training new partners, with constant enablement and operational support. In addition, this leader will be responsible for resource budgeting and planning along with daily coaching of the team.
- Responsible for developing and managing a strategic marketing plan that supports Booker and Frederick’s expansion through partners.
- Ability to think through our complete customer lifecycle and make recommendations for scaling through the partner channel.
- Creating an ideal partner profile and leveraging their assets to drive growth.
- Track all contributions by channel and manage individual commission structure for partners.
- Brainstorm innovative new products and marketing activities that will help differentiate the brand and drive business goals.
Experience 2-4 years experience in managing a channel partner program.
- Experience managing in a fast-paced, high performance culture is preferred
- Highly motivated to exceed individual and team goals
- 2+ years of working in a SaaS environment, preferably with Small Businesses
- Sales B2B sales, marketing, field marketing, sales support, or channel management is preferred
- Able to execute with a variety of sales and marketing concepts, practices, and procedures