Client Success Specialist - Entry Level
Booker is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City, complete with an amazing product and team of Bookers (team members) that bring a combination of zany energy and relentless focus on transforming how local services are managed by businesses and discovered by consumers.
Life in the Booker Lane
We are expanding quickly to help millions of service businesses around the globe run and grow successfully in today’s competitive market. To help fuel our continued growth, we recently raised a $15M round of financing lead by Steve Case’s (founder of AOL) Revolution Ventures. Since then, we are proud to have tripled our team to 165+ Bookers and doubled our customer base to 5,000 businesses in just the last 12 months. We also expanded our California office and moved into our snazzy new headquarters in lower Manhattan–two floors and 30,000 sq. ft. of Bookers working and playing hard with your standard startup accoutrement: 2 ping pong tables, a putting green, a foosball table, and more.
We are currently looking for nothing less than a rock star to be our next Client Success Specialist – Irvine, CA and New York, NY. As a key member of the Customer Experience department, this position serves as the daily point of contact.
- Meet challenges head on
- Become an expert in system function and capability
- Provide superior customer service and build relationships
- Be the voice of Booker to our clients
- Passionate about providing superior customer service and winning raving fans
- Technology savvy - able to assist customers on multiple platforms including web, phone and chat
- Confident, self motivated, reliable, empathetic and patient
- A solid multi-tasker, who can effortlessly juggle and think on your feet - at the same time
- Light hearted, but thick skinned, not afraid of helping customers with any question from simple to complex
- Comfortable working with people and have prior hospitality or retail experience
- Someone who appreciates and enjoys working with a fantastic team and loves the interaction that brings
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a huge plus++++
- Previous experience in a spa, salon or fitness club environment wins you extra points!
If you are getting excited just thinking about the possibilities we want to hear from you!
For immediate consideration, please submit a “knock your socks off” cover letter, salary expectations and resume in word or pdf format only - to email@example.com. Please reference “SuperStar - CA” in the subject line of your email.
Booker Software Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
You're in good hands
401k Retirement Plan
It's never too late to save
Plenty of vacation days, plus birthdays off
We don't take R & R lightly
Start your weekends early
Referral bonuses for customer and employees
You'll want to share the Booker love
Let Booker give your wallet a break
Classy casual dress code
Dress to impress even in your Levis
Share in Booker's success