Join us. We're an energetic, friendly, and diverse bunch.
We’re growing fast. In the last 12 months, the Booker team has quadrupled in size, and we are not stopping there.
MAKE IT COUNT: We all have a stake in our company’s success and take pride in making a major impact on small businesses every day. Each team member puts their stamp on Booker in different ways, but we’re all on a path to make it count for both our company and careers.
"As a member of the sales team since May 2011 I've had a lot of opportunity for growth. Both my personal success and pride in my team have made this experience extremely gratifying." - Kelsey Dowd, Sales Executive
We're fostering a culture of fun, each and every day.
Since Booker’s inception in 2007, fun has been a part of our backbone. We are a sharp, goal-oriented team who also believes in having a good time together. (Did we mention our office game room?) We don’t just talk about work/life/happiness balance—we live it with social events like:
- Mardi Gras, Cinco de Mayo, and St. Patrick's Day parties
- Kickball, ping pong and foosball tournaments (our lobby is practically a game room)
- Company-sponsored sports teams
- Themed dress-up days like Pajama Day, Twin Day, and Hometown Day
- Weekly company roundup emails that communicate work and play from across all departments and offices
We're committed to our community, environment, and team.
Outside of accelerating our team members’ careers, Booker understands the importance of involving our employees in community and environment improvement while investing in their personal well-being. Booker Cares, an employee committee dedicated to these causes, is responsible for organizing events to help facilitate team bonding while providing an outlet to get involved and improve our community, including:
- Fundraising walks and runs like the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
and Komen for the Cure
- In-office recycling programs
- Food and blood drives
- In-office massage days and yoga classes